Online Lessons – Private, In Real Time
This option is a valuable resource on its own, as supplement to in person private lessons or group classes and/or consulting on specific behaviours and concepts (ie. calmness, focus, recall, etc).
How Do Online, Private, Real Time Lessons Work…
– we choose a date and time for our online lesson
– we correspond via email or phone (ahead of our lesson) so I can understand what you’d like to work on and prepare your lesson(s)
– we also talk ahead of our scheduled lesson to ensure you have everything you need
– we meet online, on a platform of your choosing (ie. Skype, Facetime, Zoom, etc)
– we talk about management and set up a training plan
– I demonstrate, live online with my dog, how to teach your dog
– you to demonstrate with your dog while I watch and provide feedback to ensure your mechanics are clear (we repeat as needed)
– I provide demo videos, e-books, topic specific podcasts and notes for added value in the training process
– we set up subquent online lessons to support your training goals
– in addition, I offer email and phone support after each lesson
Online Lesson Rate – $45 (tax incl) per one hour lesson
(payment via e-transfer prior to scheduled appointment)
Left – Meet Sophie. Her mom is teaching boundaries (ie. bed, mat, etc). Sophie has learned the value of being on her boundary so we’re slowing adding challenge by teaching impulse control with the “Mouse Game”
Right – Introducing Callie. She’s learning a sustained sit. We’re starting to challenge her a bit by adding distance slowly.
Finding success in teaching your dog something is a priceless feeling! I’d love to help you achieve your training goals.