Online Lessons – Private, In Real Time
This option is a valuable resource on its own, as supplement to in person private lessons or group classes and/or consulting on specific behaviours and concepts (ie. calmness, focus, recall, etc).
How Do Online, Private, Real Time Lessons Work…
– we choose a date and time for our online lesson
– we correspond via email or phone (ahead of our lesson) so I can understand what you’d like to work on and customize your lesson(s)
– I send you a Zoom invite for our scheduled date/time
– all lessons start with a brief intro to Concept training and more details on your specific goals and/or challenges
– we talk about management and set up a plan
– I demonstrate games, live online with my dog Jack
– you demonstrate with your dog while I watch and provide feedback to ensure your mechanics are clear (we repeat as needed)
– I provide demo videos, e-books, topic specific podcasts and notes for added value in the training process
– we set up subquent lessons to support your training goals
– in addition, I offer email and phone support after each lesson
Online Lesson Rate – $45 (tax incl) per one hour lesson
(payment via e-transfer prior to scheduled appointment)
Right – Introducing Callie. She’s learning a sustained sit. We’re starting to challenge her a bit by adding distance slowly.
Finding success in teaching your dog something is a priceless feeling! I’d love to help you achieve your training goals.