What I love about Private Training is the ability to customize our time together, for your needs!
- for puppies, get training started early to teach desirable behaviours / prevent unwanted behaviours from beginning
- understand what ‘socialization’ REALLY means (mis-understood and the root of many undesirable outcomes)
- why we advise avoiding on-leash greetings before being educated on the best way to do them first!
- prepare your home for new puppy by learning and implementing management strategies
- gain an understanding of what you can do on walks to create good habits for your dog and prevent unwanted behaviours from developing
- learn play styles and how to choose great playmates
- discover how dogs learn and how play accelerates that learning
Playing games that teach your dog life skills…
An innovative approach to training, developed in science, accelerates learning and achieves results that you can use in real world experiences!
Welcome to Concept Training! Training FOR the situation, not within it. You’ll be amazed at what you learn!
- learn how to gain your dogs focus anytime, anywhere!
- grow your relationship and strengthen your bond
- foster calm by creating a toolbox of calming options
- experience what its like to have your dog choose YOU vs the many distractions out there!
- discover how easy the games are to play and incorporate into each day
- feel your confidence rise as you learn to manage individual challenges that you no longer avoid but now see as training opportunities!
- have FUN playing by building a ‘repertoire’ of games and spark your creativity!
- gain the skills needed to teach your dog what to do vs what not to do
Click here to visit our YouTube Channel and watch a fun little video demoing some foundation level games with clients!
Private Training Investment Options:
(my recommendation is one lesson per week for the Six Lessons option)
$80/hr – Single Lesson, one hour (tx incl, ‘pay as you go’)
$70/hr – Six Lesson Commitment, each lesson one hour ($420, tx incl, payment in full) | lessons must be used within 3 months of first lesson
Note all lessons are customized for you, your dog and your life AND all lesson options include my personal demo videos for guidance and inspiration.
From teaching basic behaviours like sit, down and stand to teaching life skills through Concept training using short games. Teaching focus (from distractions), proximity (close to you), recall (coming when called), calmness (learning where, when and how to be calm). Crate training, making bath time a breeze, prep for grooming, vet visits, muzzle training, addressing ‘leash reactivity’, noise sensitivity, adding enrichment / confidence activities to your dogs life, boundary training… for puppies to adults… there’s no end to what we can teach!
All lessons start in the home. Once you’ve got a handle on the basics and if your dog is ready, we’ll take to the great outdoors to work in real world scenarios together!
Your success is not only my goal, its my passion!